- Will there be early registration for events and tickets?
Yes! Registration and Tickets will be available September 1.
- What is the admission price?
$20 for the weekend Early Bird Sale, $25 for the weekend. There will be a super early bird price of admission. Children 14 years of age or younger may attend free. Camping for 2023 will be a separate fee.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? To minimize the tailgating only there will be a $5 fee for parking per day. CASH ONLY at the Gate or Pre-Pay for parking online. You may also donate 10lbs or more of food at the gate. Food donations are given to Montgomery County Food Bank.
- Do I have to buy tickets?
Yes, a portion of ticket sales go back to our charities. It gives you the option to go inside, visit and purchase from vendors, and be able to purchase raffle tickets.
- Will there be a Show and Shine competition?
Yes! We are holding a Show and Shine competition Friday Night March 3rd. Entry into the Show and Shine event coparticipation only.
- Do I have to be present to win the raffle item or silent auction item?
No. We will post raffle ticket numbers on our Facebook page and event page. We will also write them on a dry erase board and you will have until 3:30 pm SUNDAY to claim your prize.
- Can I Get a refund?
Not within 30 days of the event. Please to offer your tickets to someone in your group. If before the 30 days, you can receive a 90% refund (the 10 percent pays for fees incurred that can’t be recovered). For situations beyond our control all tickets and registrations are rolled to the rescheduled event.
- Can I bring outside food and drink?
No. The Montgomery County has its own concession facilities and does not allow outside food and drink within their facility or on fairgrounds. We ask that you respect the policies of the facility, which include NO tailgating. Sorry, we know it's a Texas thing, but tailgating is NOT allowed. There will be officers on patrol as well.
- Are pets or dogs allowed?
Yes, as long as they are on a leash or carry bag, confined to you and you clean up after them. Service Animals we know have different laws and we will respect all service animals. We ask that you bring no more than 1 dog. You are fully responsible for your pet and their actions.
- What if it rains?
This is Texas and we are prone to having 4 seasons in a day. The event will go on rain or shine. Please prepare for the unexpected, just in case. (jacket, poncho, emergency jeep top, etc.) Event is Rain or Shine.
- Can I bring my other vehicle?
You are more than welcomed to bring another vehicle. We will have a separate parking for non Jeeps.